- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Learning Leaders Alliance Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
How Razorfish Built an Incentivized Corporate University Using Open Source Technologies and the xAPI
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2014 - March 21, 2014
Regional Learning & Development Manager
Razorfish is developing its people by providing a self-directed university-modeled blended learning portal. Razorfish University provides people with on-the-job resources, formal training modules, links to additional external training (like Lynda.com), short videos, webinars and workshops, and communications capabilities. Participation and collaboration is incentivized by automatically awarding people based on detailed custom criteria for grouped activities.
This session highlights, through a case study, how an organization can use open source technologies, the Experience API (xAPI), and analytics to better support and contribute to organizational learning and development. Attendees will learn about the most comprehensive real-world implementation of a self-directed, guided, and incentivized blended learning portal. The session will outline a roadmap for L&D practitioners in choosing the right tools and technologies.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to develop a roadmap for choosing the right technologies for organizational learning needs
- How to identify the benefits and challenges that Razorfish experienced during implementation
- How to gain a stronger understanding of real-world uses for Mozilla Open Badges, the xAPI, and targeted learning analytics
- How to mobilize your L&D organization to align practices with business needs
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library