- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Implementing Project Management Software for eLearning Production
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2014 - March 20, 2014
Senior Manager, L&D Architect
eLearning production has lots of moving parts. Between design, writing, media development, programming, SME reviews, client reviews, and issues lists, there are a lot of people, checkpoints, and deadlines. Implementing an online project-management software program can help manage all of these moving parts.
In this case-study session, you will see the details of a process used to define requirements, evaluate vendors, select a platform, and integrate that platform into production efforts. By implementing the right project-management software in the right way, eLearning production teams can create quality courses more quickly and at a lower cost. This session will help participants determine if such a tool is right for them, and how to go about selecting and implementing one.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to determine which project management software features are important for your production team
- How to evaluate the different options available in the marketplace
- How to create a plan for implementing a platform
- How to integrate the platform into your daily operations
Intermediate and advanced project managers, managers, directors, and VPs with an understanding of the eLearning production process.
Technology discussed in this session:
Online project management software.
Student technology needs:
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Senior Instructional Designer
- Training + Content Development Manager
- Remote: Instructional Designers for Computer Science Courses
- Instructional Designer I, Online Learning
- Learning Experience Designer