- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Learning Leaders Alliance Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Next Gen mLearning: Mixing Formal and Informal for Your Mobile Workers
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2014 - March 20, 2014
Support for mobile has moved from a convenient alternative delivery option to a mission imperative as progressive companies seek ways to reach out and connect with their workers, partners, and customers through their omnipresent handsets and tablets. Accelerating learning delivery and increasing organizational performance have near-universal appeal for companies of all sizes wanting to leverage a better informed, educated, and engaged audience through the many affordances mobile tools and technologies creating leverage. This session will showcase how teams across industries are tapping into mobile’s ability to reach workers to support a holistic learning experience spanning any mobile-friendly modality, all accessible from today’s most popular handsets, tablets, and eBook readers.
In this session, you will learn:
- About case studies from leading companies mixing formal learning with informal interactions to drive organizational performance
- How to measure the effectiveness of marrying formal and informal learning methods into a unified learning initiative
- How to deliver learning plans that combine just-in-time, just-in-case, distance/blended learning, social, UGC capture, and applied engagement strategies
- When mobile delivery works best and when it doesn’t
Designers and developers of all levels.
discussed in this session:
Various mobile technologies
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library