- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Improving Design to Engage Your Audience
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2014 - March 19, 2014
Learning Architect & CEO
Sealworks Interactive Studios
Engaging learners is one of the main goals of instructional design. However, it’s becoming increasingly challenging to design and build engaging learning programs that work in all of the different places where learning takes place.
In this session you will focus on strategies and techniques to improve your design. You will explore how sketching to prototyping can greatly enhance the effectiveness of learning design and development. You will also discover the latest techniques for mobile and desktop delivery and how to utilize animation and motion in communicating with your audience.
In this session, you will learn:
- Basic concepts to good design
- Resources and recommendations on how to further enhance your design skills
- Three rapid prototyping techniques to test your designs with your audience
- Using responsive design for mobile and desktop learning
Novice-to-advanced project managers, instructional designers, managers, and developers.
Technology discussed in this session:
Student technology needs:
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Director of Instructional Development
- Learning Management System Administrator
- eLearning Coordinator & Developer
- Director of Worldwide Learning & Professional Development
- eLearning Support Technologist
Madison, WI, USA