- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Learning Leaders Alliance Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
“M” Is for Multi, Not Mobile: Effective Learning in a Multi-device World
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2014 - March 19, 2014
SVP Business Development
The wonderful thing about responsive eLearning design is that it allows us to leverage each type of device differently—and for the types of learning it is best suited. Mobile devices are great performance support tools for example, while desktops and tablets generally handle deeper, more complex learning well. Although responsive may sound like a golden bullet, it's more complicated that that
Participants in this session will learn about what responsive is and how it can be used to effectively provide eLearning in different situations, and when it might be appropriate. This session will provide participants the knowledge they need understand what responsive is and how this approach to eLearning design can help them to fully leverage the many types of learning devices and the many types of learning scenarios available to their learners.
In this session, you will learn:
- What responsive design is
- How responsive design is different from traditional position-based learning
- How to leverage responsive eLearning development to exploit the inherent benefits of each type of device
- When responsive is most suitable
Participants should have basic content-development skills in authoring eLearning content and some experience in developing eLearning courses. Experience in developing mLearning is a plus.
Technology discussed in this session:
Various mobile devices, responsive web development.
Student technology needs:
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer
- eLearning Developer & Coordinator
- Senior Learning Specialist
- Learning Mgt System Administrator - CBT Specialist
Providence, Rhode Island
- Instructional Design Specialist
Glenview, IL, USA