- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
How to Deliver Measurable Behavioral Change Using Technology
DevLearn 2013 Conference & Expo - October 25, 2013
Senior Instructional Designer
Since the beginning of eLearning we have searched for the ROI, often without any real success. More importantly, we have searched to find out if a behavior change has taken place; often we have no real answer until it is too late. We have never been able to monitor change behavior during, after, or at any time, and have often struggled to deliver a soft skill using eLearning
This session addresses how we can deliver a soft skill, how we can monitor in real time if a behavior change has taken place, and if so, what value increase or decrease in the event of a negative behavior change can be placed on the learner. This session will deliver an intervention over real time that will clearly show in data what the behavior changes are and how to place a value on them. A standard LMS and LRS will be used to track outcomes. Participants will leave with a clear method to create this type of learning intervention in their own organization.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to consider designing learning to measure behavior change
- How to create decision trees that continue throughout the learning
- How to set up pathways of learning with different scenarios
- How to interact with the user outside of the learning course to continue the learning
- How to build an environment, not a single course
Intermediate and advanced designers, developers, and managers. The audience can benefit from having a basic knowledge of instructional design and an intermediate knowledge of their own authoring tools. Anyone with a thirst to make successful learning that is going to make a difference would benefit from this session.
Technology discussed in this session:
eLearning, mLearning, LMS, LRS, SMS, eMail, HTML JSON.
Student technology needs:
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer - Contractor To Hire - New Jersey
- Instructional Designer -Accion
- eLearning Developer
Chevy Chase, MD
- Instructional Designer, GROW
Rockville, MD and Washington, DC (Split)
- Academia - Instructional Designer