- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Redesigning Learning Design to Meet Today’s Challenges
DevLearn 2013 Conference & Expo - October 23, 2013
CEO & Chief Solution Architect
Organizations today are dealing with new challenges and new requirements while also seeking greater opportunities for innovation. Therefore, it’s time to consider the possibility that the tried-and-true ADDIE methodology which has worked so well in the past may no longer be the best fit for the present and future.
In this session, you will explore what we can we learn from and even adopt from the “alphabet soup” of learning, performance, and business methodologies—HPT, BP, Six Sigma, LEAN, AGILE, SAM, CMA—now available. You will examine the eight principles of new learning design. And, as a result, you will begin the process of redesigning the process of learning design itself. Come with an open mind, a willingness to share, and an openness to new possibilities.
In this session, you will learn:
- About new and different organizational challenges—and opportunities
- A number of learning, performance, and business methodologies, and how they might impact learning design
- Eight principles of new learning design
Designers and developers.
Technology discussed in this session:
Student technology needs:
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
You do not have access to this video. Please log in or join with a free membership to view this video.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Manager, Customer Service/Operations, Trauma Education
Chicago, IL, USA
- Education Technology Specialist
Chicago, IL, USA
- Instructional Designer International projects
- Instructional Designer
Fairfield, CA, United States
- Instructional Design Advisor - Remote
Remote or California