- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Learning Leaders Alliance Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
A “Flash” of Freshness: Repurposing Flash Content for Mobile Development
DevLearn 2013 Conference & Expo - October 23, 2013
Developing mobile content is hot, and the trend does not look to be cooling down any time soon. If you are like most developers, though, you have invested significant time and energy in creating Flash pieces for traditional, computer-based eLearning.
Learn how to leverage your existing Flash content and interactions to create new mobile content and apps using Adobe Air and FlashBuilder.
In this session, you will learn:
- About FlashBuilder’s mobile capabilities
- FlashBuilder’s application configuration
- How to set up Flash content for mobile use
- How to transform existing content into reusable libraries (SWC)
Intermediate developers with a familiarity with Adobe FlashBuilder and experience with Adobe Flash and ActionScript 3.
discussed in this session:
Adobe Flash Builder, Adobe Flash, IOS, and Android.
technology requirements: (For BYOL sessions)
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer
- eLearning Developer & Coordinator
- Senior Learning Specialist
- Learning Mgt System Administrator - CBT Specialist
Providence, Rhode Island
- Instructional Design Specialist
Glenview, IL, USA