- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Learning Leaders Alliance Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Using Captivate 7 with Adobe Edge Animate for HTML5 Delivery
mLearnCon 2013 - June 19, 2013
Learning Architect - Digital Solutions
American Tire Distributors
Many eLearning developers are still looking for a good tool to rapidly produce HTML5 eLearning content for mobile devices. Captivate 7 and Adobe Edge will solve many workflow problems for quickly producing engaging HTML5 content.
In this session, participants will review the HTML5 workflow between the new Adobe Captivate 7 and Edge Animate. You will learn how to effectively plan and create HTML5 animations and interactions in Adobe Edge, and then implement them in the Captivate 7 framework.
In this session, you will learn:
- An overview of Adobe Edge Animate
- How to create an HTML5 animation in Edge Animate
- How to place Edge Animate content in Captivate 7
- Proper testing procedures for HTML5 mobile content
- HTML5 workflow best practices
Novice designers, developers, project managers, and managers. Prior experience with a rapid eLearning development tool would be helpful, but is not required for this session.
Technology discussed in this session:
The next version of Adobe Captivate (7), Adobe Edge Animate, and HTML5.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Contract eLearning Instructional Designer
- Digital Learning Specialist
Remote (+/- 3 hours from CET)
- Digital Learning Designer
- Learning Specialist
Richmond, BC, Canada
- Candid Learning Curriculum Development and Train the Trainer