- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
mLearnCon 2013 - June 20, 2013
Founder and CEO
PowerPoint is still the most widely used content authoring software on the planet. How do we get PowerPoint animations and interactions to work on all of the different mobile device platforms? HTML5 can help solve the cross-platform question, but how do you turn your PowerPoint into HTML5? Which technology should you choose? If you hope to use PowerPoint as the basis of any of your mobile content, this session will save you dozens of hours of research time.
Participants in this session will explore, compare, and contrast the different technologies currently available on the market that convert PowerPoint to HTML5. You’ll see examples of converted presentations, learn the strengths and weaknesses of each, and make your own decision about which makes the most sense for you. You’ll also learn some tips about integrating the converted HTML5 into major mobile-learning development platforms.
In this session, you will learn:
- What technologies are available today that convert PowerPoint to HTML5?
- How these technologies compare with one another in feature and price
- How to use PowerPoint to build both animations and interactions that work on all major mobile devices
- How to integrate converted HTML5 into major mobile-learning authoring platforms
Novice and intermediate designers, developers, project managers, and managers with a working knowledge of PowerPoint.
Technology discussed in this session:
PowerPoint, Apple iOS and related devices, Google Android and related devices, Microsoft Windows and related devices.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Senior Instructional Designer
- Training + Content Development Manager
- Remote: Instructional Designers for Computer Science Courses
- Instructional Designer I, Online Learning
- Learning Experience Designer