- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Case Study: Culture Change via Mobile Performance Support
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2013 - March 15, 2013
Prinicipal, Learning and Performance
After a major shift from a hierarchical structure to a flat corporate structure, Rho needed to change the way leaders and peers gave and received feedback. After company-wide training, changes occurred only slowly until the creation of a mobile-support application, which overcame cultural resistance to change.
In this time of near-constant organizational change, learning and performance professionals must have an innovative, adaptable method for delivering and reinforcing culture change. Session participants will get ideas on how a mobile app can overcome resistance to change, especially when there are many geographically dispersed employees.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to analyze obstacles to culture change
- When a performance support app make sense
- How to communicate and deploy a performance support app
- How to monitor the impact of a performance support app on culture-change goals
Novice-to-advanced professionals. A general knowledge of performance support methods is helpful, but not necessary.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Manager, Customer Service/Operations, Trauma Education
Chicago, IL, USA
- Education Technology Specialist
Chicago, IL, USA
- Instructional Designer International projects
- Instructional Designer
Fairfield, CA, United States
- Instructional Design Advisor - Remote
Remote or California