We all want the A players, but often end up with the C players. They’re not bad people, just not right for us—an expensive mistake. Businesses everywhere are seeking better ways to secure the talent necessary for the success of their learning organizations. To avoid the cost of lost productivity and re-hiring, learning organizations must leverage the latest technology to drive first-time hiring success. There’s no time or capacity to make hiring mistakes.
It’s easy to figure out the competencies candidates say they have and that a job needs. It’s hard to figure out the motivation, values, and business acumen the job and candidates really have. In this session, you’ll learn to leverage a patented job-benchmarking process and online assessment tools to find the best job fit. You’ll learn to remove common biases often associated with the hiring process and focus instead on factual data based on job requirements for coaching and hiring success.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to identify the job to be benchmarked, including why the job exists and how job success is measured
- How to identify subject matter experts who directly connect to the job and use their expertise to create the job benchmark
- The key accountabilities—critical goals and key business successes the job is accountable for
- How to prioritize and weigh key accountabilities by importance and time requirements
- How to compare talent to the job benchmark to compare individuals to a job
Intermediate professionals with experience hiring talent.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.Log In Join