- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Learning Leaders Alliance Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Mobile Delivery of Educational Materials to NFL Players: Lessons Learned
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2013 - March 13, 2013
Alexander R. Corris
Director of Football Systems Development
There are times in education when materials are for the eyes of the learner only … and the delivery of secure educational materials to mobile devices can be a difficult path. In the case of the Miami Dolphins, they needed to deliver playbooks, video, training, and upcoming opponent scouting information.
In this case-study session, participants will explore the lessons learned by the Dolphins organization that are applicable to other organizations that need to distribute confidential educational materials on mobile platform devices. You’ll learn about the problem and then about the steps the organization took to address it, the pros and cons, and why they went with the decision they did. The process included going from BYOD to corporate-issued products.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to deliver educational content securely to mobile devices
- What issues the Miami Dolphins were concerned with and how they addressed them
- What BYOD is and why it did not work for the Miami Dolphins
- The challenges of multi-OS mobile environments
Novice and intermediate professionals with a general idea of the mobile platform and content delivery.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Assistant eLearning Director
- Instructional Designer
- eLearning Developer & Coordinator
- Senior Learning Specialist
- Learning Mgt System Administrator - CBT Specialist
Providence, Rhode Island