- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
What We’ve Learned by Developing Our Own Mobile LMS
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2013 - March 13, 2013
SunGard Public Sector
The process of creating or buying a mobile LMS to support learning for your organization can appear to be an overly complex task. However, a mobile site can still be an obtainable goal. With proper planning, a mobile training site can help improve training within an organization.
Participants in this session will explore both the challenges and rewards of properly developing a mobile training site. You’ll discover how to sort through the many options available and see how the right combination of technology and user focus can provide an effective method of improving access to a training site.
In this session, you will learn:
- The differences between web-based mobile sites and mobile apps
- How to plan for a mobile training site based upon your users’ needs
- How to measure the success of a mobile training site
- How to promote the mobile training site
Novice and intermediate developers, project managers, and managers. Participants need only a basic understanding of web development and how their users utilize training within their organization.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- eLearning Instructional Designer
- Instructional Designer
- Manager, Customer Service/Operations, Trauma Education
Chicago, IL, USA
- Education Technology Specialist
Chicago, IL, USA
- Instructional Designer International projects