- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Learning Leaders Alliance Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Open Source, User-centric, and Mind Blowing
DevLearn 2012 Conference & Expo - November 2, 2012
Vice President of Product Solutions
Does a software company that uses education to build relationships with customers and prospective customers want to offer the same user experience as the online education companion site to a bestselling book or an enterprise LMS for over 130,000 employees does?
Participants in this session will examine 10 cases and learn how attention to user interface design and great art direction can create user experiences that blow your audience's mind ... and help organizations achieve their goals. Great products, from the iPad to sport cars, capture our attention and devotion based on great design and user experience. The same can be true for learning portals. You'll explore how the flexibility of an open-source solution, Totara, is enabling learning organizations to create great user experience and user interface (UX/UI) design and capture the attention and devotion of learners.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to leverage use cases to define user experience requirements
- How to use agile methods to refine your approach and get it right
- How leading organizations are using great design to capture the hearts and minds of their employees and partners
- How to create dynamic learning environments that engage and retain your audience
Novice and intermediate professionals with experience in enterprise learning and experience deploying and/or managing an LMS.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- eLearning Developer & Coordinator
- Senior Learning Specialist
- Learning Mgt System Administrator - CBT Specialist
Providence, Rhode Island
- Instructional Design Specialist
Glenview, IL, USA
- Training & Development Instructional Designer (Mid-Career)
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States