- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Learning Leaders Alliance Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
World-class Learning Delivery Using Free Tools and Systems
DevLearn 2012 Conference & Expo - November 2, 2012
Education Technology Specialist
Southlake Regional Health Centre
Assistant Director for Learning Design, College of Earth and Mineral Sciences
Penn State University
With shrinking budgets and constrained resources, it is more important than ever to make the most of the resources you have when designing learning experiences. The increasing popularity of the Web, including cloud-based applications and other free tools, make it easier than ever to create and develop learning experiences that don't have to cost a bundle.
This session will show you some of the latest free online tools that will enable faster and easier development and delivery of learning both online and on-ground. You'll come away with a list of free tools as well as some ideas for how to incorporate them into your design and development processes right away.
In this session, you will learn:
- What free online tools are available and useful for learning
- How to use these tools to develop and deliver quality learning experiences
- How to repurpose social tools for learning purposes
Novice and intermediate designers, developers, and project managers interested in the current online tools landscape. Little prerequisite knowledge is required.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Contract eLearning Instructional Designer
- Digital Learning Specialist
Remote (+/- 3 hours from CET)
- Digital Learning Designer
- Learning Specialist
Richmond, BC, Canada
- Candid Learning Curriculum Development and Train the Trainer