Spreading the word about your latest training offering can be difficult. Gone are the days of targeted e-mail campaigns, because there are many more tools available now. Making some slight design tweaks and leveraging all available channels gets the most bang for the buck. If you are struggling to generate traffic to your training classes, create demand and awareness, or to reach a community of externals – this is the session for you.
Participants in this case-study session will learn how to leverage social media to reach a large global audience of potential learners. Session highlights will include anecdotes from PayPal’s social media use, using tracking to make the right changes, designing for social media, leveraging internal and external social media, telling an honest story, and generating demand while simultaneously gathering intelligence on customer’s needs.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to tweak your training design strategy for social media readiness
- How to leverage your most popular internal and external social media darlings
- Strategies for grace under rapid tweet-fire
- Using tracking and report data to prove your point
- How to drive demand for your training while also gathering intelligence on your learners
Novice-to-advanced designers, developers, project managers, and managers, preferably who have a working understanding of instructional design, adult learning theory, and social media.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.Log In Join