- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Mobile in the Military: A Conversation about Progress and Possibilities
mLearnCon 2012 - June 20, 2012
U.S. Coast Guard
Allison Rossett & Associates
The military is stressed by the highest and most important of expectations in an era of diminishing resources. How can we help the military do more with less?
Session participants will learn what the military is doing with mobile devices for learning and support. Researchers have just begun to get their arms around the ways that the military is using mobile devices. They have asked questions of the Army, Navy, Air Force, Coast Guard, and even a few government agencies and have found less than expected, but have indeed found enough to be interesting. Come and hear what they have learned and please, please contribute to the picture.
In this session, you will learn:
- Why the researchers got into this exploration
- How they searched; the organizations and sources they tapped
- What they found; some positives and some surprises
- What the people in the audience share about their uses, suggestions, risks, and benefits
Audience: Novice project managers, managers, and directors who are interested in what was discovered and are willing to share what their organizations have done.
Technology discussed in this session: Various mobile devices and platforms.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Senior Instructional Designer
- Training + Content Development Manager
- Remote: Instructional Designers for Computer Science Courses
- Instructional Designer I, Online Learning
- Learning Experience Designer