- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Learning Leaders Alliance Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Simple, Single Source Lectora and Captivate Modules for PC and iPad
mLearnCon 2012 - June 19, 2012
Integrated Learning Services, Inc.
Creating single-source content for multiple devices is becoming a requirement for many organizations. Our client wanted a single version of courses on their learning management system that would play effectively on both PC and iPad. The courses contain animation, video, and links to other courses and Intranet videos. They wanted to use Lectora and Captivate. Bandwidth was a concern, and they wanted 12 segments built within two weeks, despite not having tried this before.
In this session, you will learn:
- Simple ways to develop multi-device content using a combination of Lectora and Captivate
- How to branch in Lectora based on user device
- The lessons learned through trial and error
Technology discussed in this session: Laptop, iPad, Lectora, Captivate, HTML.
Audience: Intermediate and advanced designers and developers familiar with Lectora and Captivate.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Contract eLearning Instructional Designer
- Digital Learning Specialist
Remote (+/- 3 hours from CET)
- Digital Learning Designer
- Learning Specialist
Richmond, BC, Canada
- Candid Learning Curriculum Development and Train the Trainer