Participants in this case-study session will explore the adoption of the UCF Mobile Campus, which includes UCFMobile and Blackboard Mobile Learn that gives faculty and students access to campus information and online classes using mobile devices. You'll learn a scalable mobile implementation framework to plan, test, pilot, and implement mobile applications on a campus of any size. You'll get the lessons learned and resources needed to quickly integrate mobility at any institution.
In this session, you will learn:
- Details of a mobile implementation framework to deploy mobile applications
- The planning phase: stakeholders, goals, resources, and timeline
- The testing phase: test plan, technical and usability issues, infrastructure
- The pilot phase: small-scale deployment, developing training materials, training support staff
- The release phase: stakeholders, marketing, and support plans
Technology discussed in this session: Mobile Learning, Mobile Applications Devices: iPhone, iPad, Android Platforms: Blackboard Mobile Learn, Blackboard Vista.
Audience: Novice and intermediate. This session is for those who have a basic understanding of mobile applications and how they intergrate into education.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to view these files.Log In Join