- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Mobilizing My Legacy Content
mLearnCon 2012 - June 19, 2012
Digital Learning Systems Specialist
There is a need to generate new mobile eLearning content right now, as well as convert legacy content to mobile. This creates a need to manage all the content in an efficient and effective manner. The problem is that re-developing legacy content, as well as generating new content and trying to manage different sets of content, is a labor-intensive and time-consuming task.
Participants in this session will learn a strategy to minimize the effort in converting legacy content to a single source. In addition, you'll discuss generating new content and bringing both new and old content into a mobile format. You'll get the knowledge you need to apply when selecting or designing a system to manage learning content for an organization.
In this session, you will learn:
- Strategies for single-sourcing content using XML
- The technologies involved in generating multiple outputs
- The limitations of single-sourcing content
- The advantages of single-sourcing content
Audience: Intermediate to advanced designers, developers, and managers with have an understanding of traditional LCMS systems and courseware design.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Director of Instructional Development
- Learning Management System Administrator
- eLearning Coordinator & Developer
- Director of Worldwide Learning & Professional Development
- eLearning Support Technologist
Madison, WI, USA