Now that Adobe has canceled development on mobile Flash, you must take a serious look at your options. You can find Flash conversion tools and new alternatives emerging on the market, and all of these depend on the same underlying technologies. While developers could simply use the output of these tools, customizing the results or adapting them to different environments will require specialized knowledge. There are plenty of exciting, stable technologies for creating interactive multimedia for mLearning.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to design and build quizzes and simple simulations
- How to create interactive and animated graphics
- How to communicate results back to a server (e.g. a LMS)
- How to add automated tests to your projects to simplify QA
- How to locate resources to help you learn more
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.Log In Join