- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Making the Most of Video
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2012 - March 22, 2012
Multimedia Training Specialist
SERVPRO® Industries, Inc.
Nothing tells a story like video. Video is everywhere – literally. Many want it, but don't realize the potential they have to make it happen. Some will even outsource this work to freelance writers, shooters, and video editors, but this is expensive, and many times they won't even get their money's worth. In turn, many will just do without and don't utilize what's available to them. The reality is, it's all about being creative! Many of the tools you need are right under your fingertips.
Participants in this session will learn how to utilize the tools you have in your company to create that video you need to take your project to the next level. Many people also get stuck on the size of video files so they cannot properly embed them into their projects. You will see real-world examples of how you can create video without breaking your department's budget.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to tell the story with video Creative video techniques
- How to find the hidden talent
- The Do’s and Don’ts of video
- Various timesaving tricks and delivery techniques
Audience: Novice participants should have a basic knowledge of an eLearning platform like Captivate, Camtasia, or Articulate.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Senior Instructional Designer
- Training + Content Development Manager
- Remote: Instructional Designers for Computer Science Courses
- Instructional Designer I, Online Learning
- Learning Experience Designer