- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Integrating Social Media into Your Learning Strategy – Local Success Stories
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2012 - March 21, 2012
Sr. Instructional Designer
This session offers case studies describing how Kaiser Permanente (KP) included social media in their learning strategy for two projects. In the first project, Articulate training, they were looking for a way to improve the content development and delivery for Articulate. KP saw a steady increase in the number of learners needing training, but having only one instructor who could deliver training and provide ongoing support was a constraint. In the second case study, they had project managers of all knowledge and skill levels, who did not have training or support for their professional development.
For each study, session participants will learn the situation, the challenges, what KP did as a solution, the results, and the lessons learned. You will see best practices and the strategies used to encourage adoption of Social Media into training programs.
In this session, you will learn:
- How Kaiser Permanente's Learning Solutions team uses social media
- Best practices for using social media in your learning strategy
- Strategies to encourage adoption
- How to start and effectively implement social media into your training programs
Audience: Participants should have a general knowledge of social media and its functions.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- eLearning Instructional Designer
- Instructional Designer
- Manager, Customer Service/Operations, Trauma Education
Chicago, IL, USA
- Education Technology Specialist
Chicago, IL, USA
- Instructional Designer International projects