It's always tough to get good photographs for your eLearning courses. Stock photography serves its purpose, up to a point, but after a while seems impersonal and out of context. Real photographs from the workplace, with real people in them, work wonders when it comes to creating a connection with your audience.
In this session, you will see how easy it is to take great pictures with your camera — big or small. You will look at digital single-lens reflexes (DSLRs) and point-and-shoot cameras and be guided through your buying decisions. You will learn simple compositional tricks and the best ways to get interesting effects right out of the camera, so you can avoid too much post-processing.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to save as much money as you like by avoiding stock photography
- How to select and invest in good photography equipment
- The technicalities of your existing camera gear
- Compositional tricks that'll make your photo pop
- Special effects and tricks for your camera
Audience: Novice participants. All you need is a digital camera — if you have an SLR, that's just awesome!
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to view these files.Log In Join