- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Learning Leaders Alliance Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Personalized Electronic Performance Support System Using LCMS and Metadata
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2012 - March 21, 2012
AAA Insurance Exchange
AAA Insurance Exchange
As organizations seek to reduce budgets and target process and performance efficiencies, expectations of employees' workloads seemingly increase while intellectual capital is lost as headcount reductions become the norm. This session provides a working example of multi-modal output of content via EPSS, ILT, vILT, eLearning, and Just-in-Time (JIT) content consumption. Using this type of approach allows training organizations and business information owners to keep up with the ever-changing business environment, and increasing business knowledge and data, with reduced headcounts.
Participants in this session will learn a new workflow for business information creation and maintenance for an EPSS. This workflow leverages metadata-driven content aggregation in a LCMS, dynamic delivery enabled by the AICC standard, and a seamless user experience using Single Sign-On (SSO). The metadata-driven technology delivers customized informal learning and formalized training, in multiple modalities, for different functional roles, the products they handle, and their physical location.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to design a knowledge repository to deliver personalized information
- How to structure knowledge to deploy multi-modal, multi-channel deliverables
- How to develop metadata schemas for personalized information delivery
- How to collaborate with Business Information Owners (BIOs) for information creation and maintenance
Audience: Intermediate to advanced participants. An understanding of training design and development methodologies, challenges, and EPSS is recommended.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer
- eLearning Developer & Coordinator
- Senior Learning Specialist
- Learning Mgt System Administrator - CBT Specialist
Providence, Rhode Island
- Instructional Design Specialist
Glenview, IL, USA