- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Design for Communication: Strategies for eLearning Professionals
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2012 - March 21, 2012
St. John's University
eLearning professionals often have questions surrounding design strategies for learning materials. Many find themselves “guessing” about layout, composition, and typography. Yet better-designed eLearning courses yield stronger communication and focused visuals. Following the basic principles of design helps dictate communication to the audience.
Participants in this session will learn about good design by focusing on composition, the grid, images/video/animation, and type font. You’ll be able to see and comment on design examples as well as learn about design principles.
In this session, you will learn:
- Basic design principles for better screen designs
- Simple rubrics to use to evaluate your designs
- Layout and composition concepts
- How to better use type, images, and multimedia components
Audience: Those participants who want to improve the visual design of their courses.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Director of Worldwide Learning & Professional Development
- eLearning Support Technologist
Madison, WI, USA
- SR Instructional Designer
- Training Development Manager
- Instructional Designer