Too often, vendor selection decisions are made in a vacuum. Without consulting others in your organization, utilizing research, and tying the decision to organizational objectives, you risk having the project rejected, or a costly, drawn-out implementation or under-utilization of the system.
Participants in this session will learn the entire selection process. You’ll get best practices for LMS selection and you will receive template to use in your own organization to support the process. You’ll be able to plan ahead and avoid the pitfalls associated with vendor selection by using the step-by-step process of vendor selection, creating buy-in, and presenting to executive level stakeholders.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to identify when it is time to choose a new Talent/Learning Management System
- How to identify the best vendors for your organizational needs, and how to use trusted research and recommendations to select a vendor
- How to build support internally, create buy in, and build a solid business case
- Best practices in negotiating and creating partnerships with your vendor
- How to develop a solid, goal-driven implementation and marketing plan
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.Log In Join