- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Learning Leaders Alliance Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Build a Learning Library in an Hour
DevLearn 2011 Conference - November 3, 2011
Senior Director, Curriculum Development
Consulting Principal Curriculum Developer
As the volume of short eLearning snippets grows, it becomes more difficult to manage the collection of content and more difficult for users to find the nuggets that they need. With content creation becoming easier with a wide variety of powerful development tools, we need more effective and efficient methods for managing and searching the growing eLearning inventory.
Participants in this case-study session will learn how to build a digital learning library that offers easier content management, usage tracking, and better end-user experience. You’ll learn how Oracle built the Oracle Learning Library (OLL).
In this session, you will learn:
- Basic content management requirements of a digital learning library
- Basic user requirements of a digital learning library
- A case study: building the Oracle Learning Library (OLL)
- How you can get started building your own learning library
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library