- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Learning Analytics: Inception to Maturity
Learning 2020 Conference - November 17, 2020
Chief Executive Officer
Learning analytics has been around for many years, yet few companies are fully realizing their incredible power in guiding learners, shaping learning, and proving the ROI of its learning investment.
Dr. Ben Betts, CPO of Learning Pool, will deliver the results from Learning Pool's latest research; the Learning Analytics Maturity Model. Initial results showcase how organizations rank themselves in their use of data for learning across five key stages of learning maturity; from simply 'describing' what's happening to your learning all the way through to predicting and prescribing the next learning action.
Ben will give participants a whistle-stop tour of the Learning Analytics Canvas, a new tool that any L&D professional can use to help bring their practices up to the next level of maturity.
In this session, you will learn:
- The Learning Analytics Maturity Model and our diagnostic tool
- Key benchmarking information from the first 100 companies to take the diagnostic
- Five key takeaways we've seen from the early results
- How the Learning Analytics Canvas can help you scope and design your next learning experience with data in mind
Technologies/platforms/devices that will be discussed:
Learning Analytics Maturity Model
Designers, managers, senior leaders
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- eLearning Instructional Designer
- Instructional Designer
- Manager, Customer Service/Operations, Trauma Education
Chicago, IL, USA
- Education Technology Specialist
Chicago, IL, USA
- Instructional Designer International projects